Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm sqashed, but I'm in love



It's that time of year again. The time when you start seeing oranges, reds, and browns all around and every table will have a centerpiece filled with various squash(es? i? whatev).

I may be a rarity, but I am totally the girl that gets jazzed about produce. So this fall, in accordance with my 31 days absolute clean eating, I want to try every type of squash I lay my veggie obsessed eyes on. All of em. I ain't no prejudice.

I vvant le:

Butternut squash
Spaghetti squash
Zuchini
Pumpkin
Acorn squash
Sweet dumpling squash
Gold acorn squash
The little UFO looking sqash
The squash that looks a lil risque
...And last but certainly not least, THE HUBBARD SQUASH!!!

Available in green, gray, and blue. Yes blue. All Hubbards know how to rock it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a squash girl, too. I think we have spaghetti, acorn, and winter in our garden. We'll start harvesting soon.

    ReplyDelete